This site is now running WordPress, rather then Drupal. Ultimately, I got fed up with the very tedious processes involved with managing a Drupal installation. This added to the fact that I somehow got the Image plugin broken such that I couldn’t upload any more images, and despite much Googling, couldn’t fix it. And this was the second time that had happened – the first time I fixed it by restoring from a backup… but that’s not really a proper solution!
So, here we are in WordPress land – updates involve me clicking a button and waiting… much simpler. Bear with me while I find all the little bits of formatting which are no doubt broken, especially as the markdown had to be hacked on by hand, and the code formatting is not (so far) as well configured as my Drupal setup.